Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Will it ever end?

Geeessshhhh! Will the three of you get a life? LOL!!

Your little possee is ridiculous. I think it's funny how you have taken the first two of my blogs and dissected them - filling in your little comments. I guess I must've hit a sore spot because you didn't dissect the third post.

I supposed the fact that you are harassing minors on the internet is something that you don't want the general public to know about.

Your pathetic childish personal digs are all you can come up with anymore. tsk tsk.
After all these years you can't seem to find any of the "hundreds" of models/talent across the US that I supposedly owe money to. And now (according to you) I am supposedly embezzeling money from huge corporations. LOL. So pathetic.

Oh, and Molli, I have had one of your former clients that you owe about $2000 to contact me a while back. And - according to him - you owe his wife (former fiance') a few thousand dollars, too. Funny, I remember the phone call of yours about how he had his attorney contact you. I remember how pissed off you were that his attorney contacted you. And you informed me not to hire him any more because he was "trouble" according to you. (I still have that email, by the way) He contacted me because he has joined the military and he remembers the jobs that he worked for me and how happy he was with payment, jobs, etc. Oh, and can I keep him in my database for future work. Hmmmm......funny how things turn around, isn't it? If I were the kind of person that you were, I would've told him all about you and your little "gang" and had him file a small claims against you and go and post about you all over the internet. But, I - unlike you - don't want to bring innocent people into your little games. I just thought it was a little funny that people in glass houses throw stones. That is now the fourth person that has worked for you that has told me that kind of story. Again, they are unaware of the problems that your little posse have caused for me, my business and my family.

And Lori - it's funny how your supposed "clients" have been calling me. It's also funny how they are quickly ready to spill their guts about how they absolutely will NEVER work with you again. My first reaction to them is "I don't want to hear the story. I'm sorry, but that is something I do not want to know about". I do that because I do NOT want to know. I just figure that people are finding out for themselves the true person that you are. It might take a little bit of time, but your true person surely shines through, doesn't it? LOL

And Chadwick - you are the biggest joke of the three of you. You "claim" you worked for me on the internet. You were NEVER an employee of the C. Taylor Agency. You were hired as an independent contractor as a model for a few different jobs. ALL were paid to you directly. (I have the cashed checks for the few jobs you worked) You never had access to anything in my office. You probably sat at my desk maybe three times and the other desk about as many times. Is that considered "employee". I think not. I had three women working in my office at the time you were signed as a model. All three can verify that you were NEVER an employee. But, then again, these lies are coming from a guy that cannot stay in a home/apartment for more than three months at a time. Is it because you are being kicked out? Why is it that you are running from one city to the next - one state to the next? I'm sure if I did the stalking that the three of you did, I would easily find out, now wouldn't I?

And speaking of bouncing around from one place to the next - Lori - why is it that you never stay in one place longer than 3-4 yrs? How can some former high fashion model that has modeled in Japan, California, etc., end up in Evansville, IN?? How can the former body double of Kate Winslett in the Titanic be in Indiana? (Oh, and by the way, why isn't your name in the credits? - hmmmm) One of my clients told me that you told them that you were the head makeup artist for the movie. LMAO!!!! I about fell on the floor when they told me that. I think your resume grows as you see fit. You want to be an actress - BAM! - you are the body double for Kate Winslett. You want to be a makeup artist - BAM! - you are the lead makeup artist for the movie The Titanic! LOL........oh and by the way - your name isn't in the credits there, either. I hear you are a "photographer" now. LOL!! I suppose you have been credited for shooting Kate Winslett, Rob Lowe, President Obama, etc. LOL!!! Pathetic. BAM! you're a photographer. LOL!!! What's next? You were the director for the Titanic? Producer? Geesshhh!!

Oh, and next time you dissect my blogs - make sure you get the facts straight. Your little lies and half truths are getting old. Very old.

I was successful before the three stooges entered my life and I continue to be successful. I'm sorry that your life isn't that fulfilling that you have to stalk mine. My business grows daily. My talent database grows daily. I continue to book new talent daily on jobs across the US through the internet (which, by the way, is NOT illegal - idiots) And I continue to use models/talent that have worked for me for years. It's very rewarding to have that talent contact me continously for more work. I wonder if that was possible if I were a "scam" and was stealing money from models? hmmmm

I love the way that you send letters to my talent and clients anonymously under false names and emails. Childish. If your accusations were true, I'm sure you would be happy to send them through your emails and sign your names to them.

So, to summarize.........grow up. Get a life. Do something actually useful in your lives....go volunteer for children or something. What a pathtic existance of your life to think in 20 years you can look back and think to yourselves...."I stalked and harassed people for years". Sad and pathetic. Why not look back and think "I donated my time to some wonderful organizations and helped people better themselves." Maybe your lives won't be a total waste. Maybe you will be happier to your family and friends. Maybe you will have something to look forward to when you wake up in the morning.

As I stated before, I will be praying for you and your families - as I constantly do.

No comments:

Post a Comment